Thursday, June 2, 2016

It is that time of year again GLBT BOOK MONTH



For me, every month is GLBT book month! 

For all us "out" there who fit into this group I would like to thank the ALA for the support and acknowledgement of GLBT literature. 

Here are a few of my recent favorites with a link to my review:



This is a wonderful book for everyone, not just LGBT.



A blast to the past with a lovely romance.




This is a beautiful graphic novel. 



This book is very special and should be read 
with a box of tissues.




Intense survival book. 



A top notch action adventure story. 





What are your favorite LGBT books?
I would love to know what they are!





*To purchase LGBT books go to Bold Strokes Books; they carry a magnificent selection of      old and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment