Friday, November 4, 2016

I WAS A BITCH


What if you woke up having forgotten the last two years of your life?

After a horrific accident, Lacey Jones has to try piece together her shattered past. With no memory of the previous two years, she finds herself in a relationship with a man she doesn’t know, and with a reputation for being the Queen Bitch of High-School.

She decides to keep the secret of her memory loss until she can figure out what happened in these two years she lost, trusting only the mysterious and sexy Finn to help her, but will she continue being that bitch or will she decide to rewrite her story?



REVIEW
Argh, I hate being the bad guy and writing a negative review. I have to admit I could not even finish the book. After coming out of a 2-month coma and being completely confused regarding who you are don’t you think Lacey would be more concerned about her memory loss instead of how gorgeous she looked? Therefore, with that setting the tone for the book I was a bit put off from the beginning. The plot of this book is immature with little to no depth. I know that this book is fiction but fiction is usually based on reality henceforth the situation felt so unrealistic I had to call mercy on reading it. I received a copy of this book for an honest review. I feel as if I was pretty honest.


PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment