Friday, February 13, 2015

Treats For Your Dog & You!

24727947
If you love your dog (furbaby) enough to cook for it this is the cookbook you need. The Dog Treat Cookbook by   is a lot more then just treats. It has stews, burritos, sushi, muttloaf, etc.. All the ingredients are what you and I would eat so you can eat them along with your pet, Really. The recipes call for fresh ingredients such as fresh meats, vegetables (some vegetarian recipes), fruit and a lot of spices. This book comes with 130 recipes so there is a big variety for even the pickiest of eaters. You have the option of complicated recipes were you will be spending a good amount of time cooking for your pooch or smaller easier thing for the person who does not have a lot of time but wants to make something special for their four leg family member. I have issues cooking for myself but I could pull of something that is in this book. Me and my furbaby will be enjoying Frozen Peanut Butter Yogurt Treats by the pool this summer. I think this would be a great book for anyone who loves their dog.

"I got this book from LibraryThing for a honest review" 



No comments:

Post a Comment